Merlin Ford Lincoln offers great advancement opportunities and an incredible management team to help you grow and succeed. We consistently lead our dealer group in customer satisfaction and enjoy a very stable work force.
If you are looking for a career that will allow you the opportunity to…
*Create plans and accomplish goals
*Take action and achieve results
*Make decisions, grow and develop
*Connect with new people
*Have exceptional earning potential
Then Merlin Ford Lincoln has the career for you!
COME JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
The Sales Manager is responsible for mentoring, growing and developing the new and used sales teams, managing inventories, sales processes and procedures to achieve all sales performance objectives. The Sales Manager is an advocate in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. The successful candidate must have a strong knowledge of the market, and an in-depth understanding of all sales department operations as well as strong customer relations skills.
The Sales Manager is expected to uphold the highest ethical standards, lead with enthusiasm, and inspire the best in others - EVERYDAY!
· Relevant post-secondary education; formal leadership development training
· Competent with Windows and Microsoft Office programs
· Proven experience in managing sales team activities and managing sales leads using a CRM solution
· A minimum of 5 years retail and/or business to business sales experience
· A minimum of 3 years sales management experience
· Demonstrated record of accomplishment in setting and achieving sales goals and leading a sales team
· Must meet federal, provincial and company requirements for employment
· Must have a valid Driver’s License and maintain a clean driving record
· Ability to provide quality customer service experiences
· Enthusiasm and ability to inspire others
· Willingness to follow direction
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to execute the sales process as directed by Management
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Detailed follow up and follow through
· Winning positive attitude and outgoing disposition
· Professional appearance
· Proven professional and respectful behavior
· Ability to work independently
· Take initiative
· Digitally savvy
· Ability to grow sales and advance in your career development
· Networking skills and community involvement
· Results based compensation plan with high earning potential
· A positive work environment
· Ongoing product training and management skills development
· Group Benefits Plan
· Company Pension Plan
· Wellness Plan
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply in confidence by sending your cover letter and resume to
Automotive Sales and Leasing Consultants
Are you a self-motivated experienced Automotive Sales Professional or as a Sales Professional with a proven track record of success? Do you have an interest in starting a career in the automotive industry?
Merlin Ford Lincoln currently has employment opportunities for an experienced Automotive Sales and Leasing Consultant. The ideal candidates will be approachable, positive, and eager to learn and grow with the company. They will have a strong desire to succeed, excel at time management, possess exceptional communication skills, and will enjoy working in a team environment.
Sales and Leasing Consultants are responsible for helping our customers make informed choices regarding their next vehicle purchase. You will also be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience and building long lasting relationships based on integrity and trust.
Locally owned, Merlin Ford Lincoln has been serving Saskatoon with superior service since 1946. We offer industry leading products and one of the largest inventories of new and pre-owned vehicles located all in one location. Our success as a leader in customer satisfaction is achieved through our dedicated and knowledgeable employees.
- A results based compensation plan with unlimited potential
- A Positive Work Environment
- Ongoing Product Training and Sales Skills Professional Development
- Group Health and Dental Benefits
- Company Pension Plan
- Wellness Program
Qualified applicants are invited to apply in confidence by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.